Emphasizing the essentials in form and function
A pleated blind is a horizontally z-folded (= pleated) fabric that is secured between two aluminum profiles and attached to a tension cord. This allows the blinds to move to any position of the window or door. When closed, the pleated blind provides you with privacy, sunshade and a fascinating pattern of pleats, colors, and prints. The light that filters through them takes on a soft glow. When fully opened, the pleated blind merges inconspicuously into their surroundings. And when partially open, you can enjoy the best of both worlds at once.
Fenstermann pleated blinds accommodate a range of different demands, requirements, and situations. Their flexible and minimalistic hardware adapts to most window shapes and can be used in any style of architecture. An overall depth of less than 1 inch for bottom-up top-down pleated blinds allows for a sophisticated inside mount installation to incorporate the blind to its surrounding. Privacy screening and sunshade for skylights, sunrooms, and windows of special shapes are also no match for this versatile narrow depth blind.
A large selection of fabrics in color, print and texture, pleated blinds give you great freedom for your personal design and touch in every room.
Narrow Depth Blind Benefits
- Each blind is made to order
- Up to 70 inches in width for a bottom-up top-down blind
- Great for special shapes
- Installs inside mount to a shallow depth of ½ inch
- 520 fabrics in translucent and black out
- Most versatile window treatment in the market
- Closes from the bottom or the top
- Drill-free installation options available
- Perfect for tilt and turn windows or doors
- Works great with folding doors – accordion doors